COMPRESSION BELT (Amoena)
A compression belt keeps the operated breast in place and prevents dislocation of implants. Anatomically formed, made of a stretch, strong fabric, provides an individual fit and compression to the upper parts of the breast. Prevents pressure marks and skin irritation due to use of skin-friendly fabrics and variable adjustment at the front. Promotes the healing process by relieving the lymph drainage channels.
- Newly developed pattern ensures optimal results of the surgery by keeping operated breast(s) in place and preventing implants from moving during the healing process
- Anatomically shaped with strong, stretchable material for optimal fit and compression of upper breast area
- Skin-friendly fabrics reduce irritation and a new softer VELCRO® brand hook-and-loop fastener allows easy individual fitting
- The VELCRO® brand hook-and-loop fastener flap in the center allows the belt to attach moresecurely to an Amoena compression bra. The flap can be folded when not in use.
- Recommended for use with the Amoena Eva compression bra
- Can be used with any bra or bandage
- VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.
- Sizes: 30-44
- Material: 72% Polyamide, 14% Polyester, 8% Cotton, 6% Elastane
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
COMPRESSION BELTManufacturer: Amoena
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (800) 560-0007
Phone: (919) 220-0740
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.